Thursday, February 4, 2016

Heartbeat Chevron Afghan - The first in a fun new Crochet Pattern Collection

 Reversible Textured Chevron
Reversible Textured Chevron

I am thrilled to bring you a new, unique and fun Chevron crochet pattern collection! 

 Chevrons have just ruled my creative expression over the past year and this set takes a slightly different twist from my others.  






 Classic Cable Chevron
Classic Cable Chevron

Last year, I focused a lot on textured chevron using stitches that you normally wouldn't see in any other shape than square or rectangle.  Reversible Textured, Cables, Basketweave and Trisquare were really fun stitches to turn into chevron and I enjoyed each one.




Basketweave Chevron

Diamond Burst Chevron

Now,  I have to admit, I really despised flowers and things on afghans in the past  lol.  This new collection surprisingly came together and are among my favorites now!
Without further blah, blah, blah from me, I bring to you the Heartbeat Chevron Afghan and special release offer... 

Heartbreat Chevron Afghan Crochet Pattern





 

Thank you to Hatched With Love for testing this pattern for me and for working it in the beautiful Rainbow pallet so we can see the fabulous results!
This pattern includes instructions to make any custom size you desire. I used Red Heart With Love for my red and white afghan and Caron Simply Soft for my cream and pink infant one shown.
Just in time for Valentines gifts!  Have fun, enjoy and if you love his design, please give it a HEART on Ravelry.

Special Release price of $2.95 (regular $5.95) using code Love at checkout in my Ravelry shop through Saturday 2/6/15.


2 comments:

  1. I bought this new pattern and don't get the heart stitch I'm sick on row 3. Can u help or give me a video of this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelle, I'd be happy to help. It's easier to work through email or a msg on my Facebook page. Can you send me one there and I can work one with you?
      https://www.facebook.com/CraftingFriendsDesigns

      Delete

Your comment is awaiting moderation